La Crosse - Winona, Section 1216 - Chartered May 1991
This page was last updated: December 29, 2016
If you or someone you know is looking for employment, the local companies below have a number of openings for their Wisconsin and Minnesota operations listed on their website.
For a full listing of local companies visit our employment page. If your company has openings to post, please contact the newsletter editor or internet liaison.
Quality Link of the Month
"Tell me how you measure me and I will tell you how I behave."
"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort."
"Popularity is not an indication of quality."
The section's latest newsletter is packed full of information for quality professionals including a FREE GIFT from ASQ! Are you an infomation addict? Check out the tons of archived newsletters we keep around just for you. If you or your business would be interested in sponsoring the newsletter please e-mail the editor, for further information.
Option 1: $45 for half sponsorship
Option 2: $75 for full sponsorship.
Sponsorship monies cover the costs of publishing the section newsletter.
Please note that acceptance of sponsors does not suggest endorsement of the sponsor by the section or its board.
ASQ: The Global Voice of Quality
This website is filled with links to useful information, job opportunities and more.
Click on the ASQ logo featured on any page to go straight to asq.org at any time or click the link below:
2017 Leadership Changes to be Announced Soon!
Why become ASQ certified?
Maybe the better question is to ask yourself why you would not become certified.
Benefits to you:
- Provides Objective Evidence of Training and Competence
- Source of professional and personal pride
- Mark of technical excellence
- Assurance that you are current with emerging technologies
- ASQ certification is endorsed by more than 125 corporations
- Better Position Yourself for Changes During Your Career.
- ASQ certified professionals earn more money than their uncertified counterparts.
- Certification allows the time spent within ASQ to be effectively aligned and leveraged to the benefit of your career.
- The process of gaining certification exposes you to areas of quality tools and principles you may not have ever used or
Benefits to your Company:
- Investment in the company’s future
- Allows individual to perfect and share new techniques in the workplace
- Provides organization with knowledgeable employees who are able to assure product and service quality
- Customers recognize ASQ certification as a plus to their supplier’s ability to perform.
What it buys you:
- Increased Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Quality
- Focus for Professional Development
- Enhanced Career Opportunities
- Enhanced Problem Solving Skills
- Marketable and Transferable Skills
- All training, education counts to maintain all certifications simultaneously. Can be an one-time only examination for each certification by staying active in the Quality profession.
The process is simple, straightforward and inexpensive. Give yourself a competitive advantage and become certified!
Be sure to check for new training opportunities posted on the Education page! You'll find links to register for workshops and webinars that will enable you to further benefit your organization with certification! Give yourself or your personnel the in-house knowledge and skills to undertake and lead your Quality Management System audits and improve your quality standards!